Tuesday, February 6, 2018

TCP Tuesday #343 Challenge


It's time for another challenge here at The Cat's Pajamas. It's an easy one. Just include an animal on your creation. 


I think I may have repeated myself with this design but I guess it was better to copy myself than case someone else accidently. I started out by cutting two tags, one from patterned paper and the other from woodgrain embossed cardstock, using the Holiday Window Duo CutUps. I used a die from the Nested Hearts set to create a heart shaped cutout in the cardstock tag. I then added a strip of green at the bottom cut with a die from the Holiday Toppers set. I stamped the cute little bear from the Sent with Love set onto Copics X-Press It cardstock, colored with Copic markers and then fussy cut out. I attached it to the prepared tag using foam tape and then tied the two tags together with twine. I stamped the sentiment directly to the card front and added a simple border. After attaching the tag to the card base I added a few enamel dots. 

Products: The Cat's Pajams stamps and dies, PTI dp, EH and PTI cs, Doodlebug enamel dots, Divine Twine, MFT ink, Copic Markers.
Copics: Bear-W00, E81, R30, R31, R33, R35, R37, R20; Large Heart-R35, R37, R39, Small Hearts-R20, R22, R24, R27; Tissue-G12, G14

Here are the details for the Challenge:
  • Each month a new challenge will be posted on The Cat’s Pajamas blog and our Facebook page.
  • If you want to play along you just upload your design to The Cat’s Pajamas blog page using the InLinkz button provided.
  • You are not required to use a Cat’s Pajamas stamp or die but if you have them we would love to see them.
  • On the day of the next challenge the winner will be chosen from the previous challenge and will receive a Cat Cash Voucher for $50.
 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

2 comments:

  1. Wherever, Nancy, this is a design I could see many more times! and completely adorable! I [heart] it all...
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a sweet card! You always do such beautiful cards Nancy!

    ReplyDelete