Tuesday, October 31, 2017

You're Boo-Tastic

Are you ready for Halloween? This is our first in the new neighborhood and since there are a lot of children here and the next neighborhood I am expecting quite a few trick or treaters. At least I hope so because I have bought a lot of candy! I buy the good kind too so it's not given away guess who will be eating it?

Sadly I have only made a couple of Halloween cards this year including the one I am showing you today. Even more disappointing, I haven't mailed any either. This holiday just always seems to sneak up on me.



I combined the Pretty Pink Posh Storybook die with an MFT stitched rectangle die to cut a cover from Orange Zest cardstock, stamping the sentiment onto it from the Mama Elephant Bootastic set  using black ink. The inserts were cut from patterned paper and Neenah cardstock. I stamped the bats from the same set onto the patterned paper. the Mummy and Vampire images were stamped onto the white cardstock and colored with with Copic Markers.

Products: Mama Elephant stamps, Pink Paislee dp, Neenah, MFT and PTI cs, Pretty Pink Posh and MFT die, MFT and Simon Says ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Mummy-E0000, E000, E00, R20, W00, E81; Vampire-E0000, E000, E00, R20, N1, N3, N5, YR01, YR12, YR14, C00, C1, C3, C5, W00, E81; Shadows-C00, C1


Happy Halloween!

 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

3 comments:

  1. Cute card! You're ahead of me, I didn't get any Halloween cards made or given out this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's adorable... just the right amount of cute, and spook!
    I like your idea for the candy... I went one step further: didn't buy any! I know BOO to me!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Nancy, this card is just too sweet!

    ReplyDelete