Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Thinking of You {Purple Onion Designs}

The brief glimpse of fall we experienced earlier in the month is long over and we are back to hot weather again. I am still enjoying creating fall themed cards though and I have another one featuring Purple Onion Designs stamps. 



I stamped Happy Pumpkins onto Copics X-Press It card stock although my version is not that happy looking because I masked off the jack o lantern smiles before stamping. After coloring with Copic markers I fussy cut the image out. I prepared the background panel by cutting taffy card stock with two different stitched dies. I stamped the sentiment from the Homegrown Sentiments in black ink onto a pool party card stock circle. I placed the sentiment piece in the opening and then attached the pumpkins with foam tape.

Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, Simon Says, PTI and SU cs, MFT dies and ink, Copic Markers
Copics: YR20, YR12, YR14, W00, E81, N1, N3

See the Purple Onion Designs blog for more inspiration.



 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

3 comments:

  1. Such a sweet card Nancy! I love the white pumpkin too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy these remain on my favorites list ... and my wishlist!
    Just absolute perfection!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card with those fabulous long stemmed pumpkins. I also like the contrast of having a white one... brilliant design.

    ReplyDelete