Monday, July 17, 2017

Holiday Hugs (#christmasinjuly2017)

Summer is a wonderful time of the year but then again so is Christmas so I am doing a Christmas in July series. My goal is to make at least 20 cards this month but I am not going to stress over the goal. The point is to get a jump start on my Christmas cards while enjoying the process. See below on how to participate too.


I stamped the snowman from the My Favorite Things Holiday Hugs set onto a piece of Neenah card stock which was cut with a die from the My Favorite Things Double Stitched Oval die. I then stamped the ornaments on each branch arm from the My Favorite Things Ornament Banner Builder retired set using pure poppy and green parakeet ink. The background panel was cut from white card stock with the Reverse Confetti Big Stripes Cover Panel die and attached to a sno cone card base. The sentiment was stamped in pure poppy and I added a couple of enamel hearts.

Products: My Favorite Things stamps and die, PTI and MFT cs, Doodlebug enamel hearts, Reverse Confetti die, PTI and MFT ink, Copic markers
Copics: Snowman-W00, E81, YR01, YR16; Clothing-C00, C1, C3, C5, YG21,YG23, YG25; Snow-W00, E81; Sky-BG70, BG0000, BG000

If you feel like joining me to get a head start on your Christmas cards, please link up below. I would love the inspiration and promise I will stop by to take a look and comment. If you post to instagram, use #christmasinjuly2017.


 photo signaturecopy_zpsn7wywovz.png

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous snowman! Love the way you coloured it and also think the cut out die background is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope we exchange cards this year, Nancy! This one is just TOO cute not to want in my hands!!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete