Monday, May 15, 2017

Waving Hello

Hello there! I am still slowly working my way back into stamping after the big move. I have actually been creating, just nothing I can show you yet.

It's been a long time since I have regularly participated in challenges but yesterday (Mother's Day) was a difficult day for me so I decided to get crafty to take my mind off it. This card is for the current Mix It Up Challenge which is to create a project using both Essentials by Ellen and Reverse Confetti products.


I cut the tag from navy blue cardstock using the Reverse Confetti Thanks Tag die set. After stamping one of the background images from the Essentials by Ellen Wonky Backdrops set onto white cardstock I cut out using the rounded rectangle layer die from the same tag set. After stamping the octopus from the Reverse Confetti Seaside set using smoke ink, I cut it using the matching die. I stamped the sentiment onto a white card stock piece, then layered everything onto the tag using foam dots. I added the banner cut from yellow cardstock using a die from the Gift Card Holder Tag set and a wee bit of twine to the tag hole to finish it up. After attaching the tag to the card base, I added two strips of card stock at the bottom of the tag for a simple and masculine look.

Products: Reverse Confetti stamps and dies, Essentials by Ellen stamp, Recollections, Simon Says and PTI cs, The Twinery twine, Simon Says and MFT inks

I hope your week is off to a great start.


1 comment:

  1. Nancy I'm sorry it was a sad day, but you've managed to lift your spirits [and ours] with this fun card! It has reminded me of the beginning of my blogging journey, and the reasons it began... a link to it below, just in case you'd like to see it!
    =]
    http://icardeveryone.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-first-day-of-my-sentiment-al-journey.html

    ReplyDelete