Sunday, December 25, 2016

#thereasonfortheseason

Christmas morning is the perfect time to end my #thereasonfortheseason series with today's card. If you missed the others, you can find them here.


I used an embossing folder to emboss snowflakes on a linen cardstock front embossing the bottom portion, flipping the folder around and embossing a small portion of the top in order to leave a blank space for the sentiment from the Inspired: Jesus Mini Stamp set. I then used the Inspired: Jesus Die to cut two layers from plain white cardstock and one from gold metallic cardstock. I stacked them together and attached to the card front alongn with a few sequins for a clean and simple design.

Products: Papertrey Ink stamps and die, PTI and Michael's metallic cs, Verve sequins, Darice embossing folder, Ranger Archival ink

May you have a blessed Christmas with your family and friends.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the faith based series. They have blessed and encouraged me. This is the only type of card I send for Christmas and your cards have jump stared my ideas for next year. Thank you so much for your witness and beautiful cards. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply beautiful!

    Nancy N

    ReplyDelete