Saturday, December 31, 2016

My 2016 Favorite Projects

Today's post is a recap of my favorite projects created during 2016. This is always hard for me because I can't really judge my own work subjectively.

As it should be, my design teams feature prominently in my favorites, The Cat's Pajamas and Purple Onion Designs.















And here are a few from some of my other favorite stamp companies:









\



Although I haven't crafted as much in 2016 as in past years, I still enjoy this wonderful hobby. The cardmaking community is a close knit one and I am happy to be a part of it. I pray that your 2017 is filled with joy, spirituality and good health.


4 comments:

  1. Great picks fro 2016! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great retrospective on your cards! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all gorgeous, Nancy, but you always pluck my heart strings with the Purple Onion designs! Happy New Year!!
    =]

    ReplyDelete