Sunday, August 28, 2016

A Cheerful Hello

I love Sunday mornings. I generally arise before my husband and I just enjoy the quiet with a cup (or two or three) of coffee. When Don awakes we usually enjoy more coffee and a very light breakfast for an hour or so before we head out to church. And church is even more peaceful even with a full band.


Today's card is for the Color Throwdown #407 Challenge. The color combo was my spirit colors and I combined them with a new stamp set that was begging to be opened, Reverse Confetti Toucan of Friendship. I stamped the toucan and the various flowers onto Neenah cardstock and then cut out with the matching dies and colored with Copic markers. I cut and assembled the tag using a combo of the Reverse Confetti Topped Off Tag, Big Stripes Tag Layer and the tag topper cut with the  Hang Ups dies and tied with Carribean twine. The sentiment was stamped directly on the tag using Bermuda Bay ink. All the images were attached with foam tape for dimension. In keeping with my CAS style I attached the tag to a white card base with a simple patterned paper block.

Products: Reverse Confetti stamps and dies, Doodlebug dp, PTI and Stampin' Up cs, The Twinery twine, MFT and Stampin' Up inks, Copic Markers



I hope your Sunday is all you want it to be. 

3 comments:

  1. This card is fantastic Nancy!!! Love how nicely these colors pop against the white background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards and i love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great use of this palette, Nancy! Love this new stamp set, and you've given it such life! Great details!

    ReplyDelete