Monday, December 7, 2015

May Your Days Be Merry & Bright

Today's card features a tag created for Day 1 of Ellen Hutson 12 Tags of Christmas with a Feminine Twist 2015. Now that is a mouthful of challenge! I have my tag placed on a card because I need all the Christmas cards I can get right now. I actually forgot and had this baby glued down before I thought to take a photo of the tag by itself. I was inspired by Carolyn Peeler's tag which featured embossing and watercolors as well as trees.


I failed to write down the inks I used to watercolor piece of Ranger Distress Watercolor cardstock but I know that they were  Ranger Distress inks. Once dried I cut out a tag with the Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Duo 3 die set. I stamped the two graphic trees from the Hero Arts Joy to the World set with Versamark ink and heat embossed both with Citrron powder with a bit of masking in between. I then stamped the sentiment at the top and heat embossed with Glacier powder. I decorated the trees with Kaisercraft jewels in pink and aqua. I used the same tag die to cut another tag from Berrylicious cardstock and then tied them together with Honeydew twine.  I stamped two of the solid stars from the same stamp set directly onto the card base and also heat embossed them before attaching the tag set.

Products: Hero Arts stamps, Ranger Distress Watercolor cs, MFT and PTI cs, The Twinery twine, Kaisercraft jewels, Recollections embossing powders, Pretty Pink Posh die, Versamark ink, Ranger Distress inks

Thank you for stopping by on a Monday morning.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment