Saturday, November 28, 2015

Peace on Earth

Did everyone survive Black Friday? I did not do any shopping, not even online. I started decorating for Christmas instead which is my usual routine for the day after Thanksgiving.

Today's Christmas card is for the Paper Smooches November Challenge to include gold on a project.


Back in October for The Daily Marker 30 Day challenge, I colored up the image with from the Paper Smooches A Blessed Christmas with Copic markers and cut out with the matching die from the Blessed Icons die set. I am just now getting it onto a card. I cut out a circle from Ranger Watercolor cardstock and then sponged a night sky using Scattered Straw, Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans and Black Soot Ranger Distress inks. I then cut out a circle out of textured cardstock and a layer of craft foam and the old world city from muted gold card stock from my stash using the Cityscape 1 Die. I layered all together and then stamped the sentiment and added the image piece also with craft foam. A few sequins and a star/cross in the sky finished it up.

Products: Paper Smooches stamps and dies, Bazzill, Ranger Distressed Watercolor and PTI cs, Lil Inker Designs die, Simons Says die and ink, Memento and Ranger Distress inks, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E0000, E000, E00, E13, R20; Clothing-W00, E81, B91, B93, B95, C1, C3, C5, R56, R59, R89

Thanks for stopping by.


1 comment: