Sunday, November 1, 2015

Heart and Home


I am guest designing for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge today. I was drawn to the plaid patterns in the blankets and found the perfect patterned paper from an older Basic Grey pad.


I cut a tag from vanilla cardstock using the largest die from the  Paper Smooches Gift Tags 2 set. I then stamped the image from the Stampin' Up Cozy Christmas with Versafine Onyx Black ink and heat embossed with clear powder. The sentiment was stamped with Versafine Smokey Gray and the edges were inked with Ranger Fine Linen Distress ink to add to the rustic feel. I topped the tag with a ribbon twill/twine/button combo and then attached it to the patterned paper background using craft foam. Lastly I added gold mirrored snowflake cut with a die from the Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflake set. I haven't used a Stampin' Up image in ages but recently I bought two Christmas sets including this one.

Products: Stampin' Up stamps, Basic Grey dp, Neenah cs, PTI cs, Recollections Mirrored cs,  May Arts twill, Lawn Fawn die,  Paper Smooches die, Versafine and Ranger Distress inks

Now head on over to the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge blog to see all the fabulous design team projects.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on guest designing at Curtain Call! Your card is perfect -- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on guest designing at the Curtain Call! Your holiday plaid card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats...your card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous take on the inspiration photo. Love the tag. Glad to have you as our guestie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card, Nancy!! LOOOOVe that paper...it was so perfect for this challenge. so happy you are joining us this time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pretty plaid background Nancy. The little cottage looks so cozy on the tag... also like the sponging around the tag. Congrats on being our guest designer. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great card and I like everything about it. The plaid paper attracted me first but the stamps are perfect on the tag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, Nancy! Your card captures the inspiration photo SO beautifully! So happy to have you as our guest for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete