Monday, October 12, 2015

A Midnight Halloween {Purple Onion Designs}

Today's project feature stamps from Purple Onion Designs.


I first cut a rectangle from Neenah cardstock and then stamped the Moon & Stars image using Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. Since these were small images I masked with masking fluid. I then created the background applying Broken China, Peacock Feathers, Faded Jeans and Seedless Preserves Distress inks with a Ranger Mini Blending tool. When the ink was completely dry I lightly sprayed it with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Marshmallow which gave it a slight shimmer. I then stamped Midnight onto Copics X-Press it cardstock, colored with Copic markers and fussy cut out. The image was attached with foam tape. The sentiment from the Sweet Occasions Sentiment set was stamped onto black cardstock with Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. 


Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, Doodlebug dp and enamel dot, PTI and Core-dinations cs, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Ranger Distress inks, Copic Markers
Copics: Cat-N1, N3, N5, Hat-V12, V15, V17; Hat band-BG0000, BG000, BG01;Pumpkin-YR20, YR12, YR14

Check out the Purple Onion Designs blog for more inspiration.



1 comment:

  1. Super cute card! Love the kitty and your beautiful colouring! I like your card design too. I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete