Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I Love You {Purple Onion Designs}

I have card today featuring another Purple Onion Designs stamp.

I stamped a portion of the Hearts on a String image onto a tag cut with the Papertrey Ink Tag Sale #10 die and then the Chloe image onto Copics X-Press It cardstock. After coloring all images with a combination of Copic and Spectrum Noir markers, I fussy cut out the bunny. I wrapped a paper doily around the bottom of the tag and then attached the bunny image to it using dimensional dots. After preparing the background with patterned paper from the Fancy Pants Me-ology I attached the tag and then added a sentiment from the Doodle Frame Heart and a scattering of enamel dots. Now that is one sweet bunny!


Products: Purple Onion Designs stamps, Fancy Pants dp, PTI and Neenah cs, PTI die, Hemptique twine, Doodlebug Enamel Dots, My Favorite Things dies, Spectrum Noir and Copic Markers
Copics:Hearts/Flower/Shirt-RV00, RV11, BG0000, BG000, BG70, YG0000, YG01, YG13; Bunny-E40, E41, E42, E44, R20
Spectrum Noirs: Hearts-PP5, DR3

Happy Hump Day! Thanks for stopping by!


My Sale Page.


5 comments: