Thursday, December 11, 2014

Christmas Tags and Footprints #8

Welcome to tag #8 of the Christmas Tags and Footprints series.

This year I thought it would be fun to give cozy socks for the females and warm work socks for the guys in the family who will be celebrating Christmas with us in addition to their big gift. Each set will have a handmade tag along with a small inexpensive gift (under $5) inside one of the socks. 

I cut a tag from chartreuse card stock using The Cat's Pajamas Luggage Tags CutUps and then another from white card stock making the second one longer. I used The Cat's Pajamas Double Snowflake Cutups to cut snowflakes from red and white card stock. I left the cut outs inside the red snowflake and then layered it with the white snowflake. I stamped the sentiment from the Simply Holiday set using Sour Apple ink onto a circle. The sentiment was then layered on top of the snowflake. I added a single sequin and a button/twine/twill combo in the tag hole.



And here it is attached to the socks:


Other Products:
PTI Simply Chartreuse button
May Arts Twill
Paper Source Silver Twine
MFT Red Hot cs
MFT Sour Apple ink

Happy a great day! 

My Sale Page.

1 comment: