Monday, December 15, 2014

Christmas Tags and Footprints #11

Welcome to tag #11 of the Christmas Tags and Footprints series.

This year I thought it would be fun to give cozy socks for the females and warm work socks for the guys in the family who will be celebrating Christmas with us in addition to their big gift. Each set will have a handmade tag along with a small inexpensive gift (under $5) inside one of the socks. 

I cut the two tags from chartreuse and white card stock using the Paper Smooches Tag Stitched Die. I stamped the snowman from the C.C. Designs Meoples Dress Up Snowman onto a piece cut with the matching C.C. Designs Snowman Outline Cutters. I also stamped the ribbon image from the same set and then colored both images with Copic Markers. I attached to the tag with dimensional dots and then added a paper ribbon on the corner cut with the Mama Elephant Dainty Bow die set. The sentiment from the Papertrey Ink Tag Its #8 set was stamped directly onto the tag and the two tags were tied together with burlap string.


And here it is attached to the socks:


Other Products:
PTI Stamper's Select White, Pure Poppy and Simply Chartreuse cs
May Arts Burlap String
Ranger Diamond Stickles
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Simon Says Black ink
Copic Markers: BG70, BG0000, W00, W1, YR12, YR14, YG0000, YG01, YG13,  R22, R24, R27

I'll be back tomorrow with another tag. Thanks for stopping by.


My Sale Page.

2 comments:

  1. Nancy, this little snowman is so stinking adorable! This tag may be my favorite yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please tell me the names of the copic markers you used for the above snowman tag?

    ReplyDelete