Thursday, September 4, 2014

Hey There Cupcake

Today's card is a loose interpretation of the August Viva la Verve Sketch 5. I used another stamp set from the new release Cupcakes. I stamped the cupcake liner with Stampin' Up Soft Sky ink and the cupcake with Simon Says Dark Chocolate and then cut out and matted with Spellbinders Nestabilities. I also stamped the cherry onto Copics X-Press It card stock, colored with Copic Markers and then fussy cut out. I used an offset die from the My Favorite Things Blueprints 15 to to replace the half circle in the sketch. I added the two banners cut from Stampin' Up Soft Sky card stock and stamped the sentiment directly onto the card base. The patterned paper came from the Simple StoriesSn@p Color Vibe pad.  A scattering of enamel dots finished it up.


Products: Verve stamps, Simple Stories dp, PTI cs, Stampin' Up cs and ink, Doodlebug enamel dots, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Simon Says ink, Copic Markers
Copics: R22, R24, R27, YG63

With this card, I've completed all the Viva la Verve sketches again this month.


My Sale Page. 



1 comment:

  1. Sqeeeee! Took adorable! Love that tiny cupcake with pennants wavy beside it.

    ReplyDelete