Wednesday, September 3, 2014

C.C. Designs Preview - Pip

Welcome to the last day of the September C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps previews.

Today's card features Pip from the Pollycraft line of stamps. I cut her out with Spellbinders Nestabilities and then colored with Copic Markers. I combined her with patterned papers from an older My Mind's Eye pad, Gnome Sweet Gnome. The sentiment from the AmyR Be Happy set was stamped with Hero Arts Pale Tomato ink. I attached the image with dimensional dots and added a clothespin from the Doodlebug Fall Mini Clothespins set as well as a trio of Doodlebug Fall Glossy Enamel Dots.


Products: C.C. Designs stamps, My Mind's Eye dp, PTI cs, Doodlebug Clothespin, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Hero Arts ink, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-E31, E35, E39; Clothing-BG0000, BG000, BG10, BG11, BG72, E40, E41, E42, E44; Apples-E15, E07, E09, YG91, YG93, YG95, E57; Basket-Y21, Y23, Y26; Squirrel-W00, W1, W2, W5; Shadows-W00, E81


There are more preview projects on the C.C. Designs blog. While you are there, enter to win some new stamp goodies.

The stamp I used today along with the other September stamps will be available for purchase at the CC Designs store Thursday, September 4 at 9pm EDT.


My Sale Page.

1 comment: