Thursday, August 28, 2014

Shore Do Love You

Today's card is a clean and simple one for the August Reverse Confetti Color Challenge. This month's colors are red, navy and gold.

I cut the tag using the new Reverse Confetti Tag Me Too from navy card stock and the lower portion from polished gold cardstock plus the white strip. I stamped the rope image from the Happy Harbor set using Ranger Archival Vermillion ink onto the white portion and then the two anchors after which I fussy cut out. The lighthouse was stamped onto Copics X-Press It, colored with Copics and fussy cut out. After stamping the sentiment directly onto the background panel, I attached the completed tag with dimensional dots. The two anchors were attached with a Doodlebug mini clothes pin with a bit of baker's twine.



Products: Reverse Confetti stamps and dies, PTI cs, Doodlebug clothes pin, Ranger Archival and My Favorite Things inks, Copic Markers
Copics: W00, E81, R22, R24, R29

Thanks for stopping by!


My Sale Page.




4 comments:

  1. LOVE your card, Nancy! It caught my eye in the RC InLinkz gallery! I LOVE the tri-coloured tag and the all the elements from the RC Happy Harbor Stamp set!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this card too. Meets the challenge perfectly, with a neat seashore theme. Your treatment of the tag in three parts gives me some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card too, meets the RC color challenge perfectly. Like the seashore theme so much. Your use of the tag in three parts gives me some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your design, Nancy! So perfect for the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete