Tuesday, August 26, 2014

C.C. Designs Review - School Supplies

Good morning. The C.C. Designs Team are showcasing the new School Supplies Cutters and the Notebook Paper Stamp Set.

My card features the School Supplies Cutters only. I cut the clipboard, paper and part of the pencil from patterned papers in the Doodlebug Boys Only pad and the rest of the pencil from card stock. After assembling the clipboard I added the sentiment from the School Logos Set. After preparing the background I attached the clipboard piece with dimensional dots, added the pencil die cut as well as a paperclip from the Doodlebug Mini Fall Paperclips set.


Products: C.C. Designs stamp and dies, Doodlebug dp and paper clip, PTI cs, The Paper Studio embossing folder, Memento ink


There are more review projects on the C.C. Designs blog.


My Sale Page.

1 comment:

  1. Classic and creative at the same time. Beautifully done. - Jim

    ReplyDelete