Tuesday, October 1, 2013

C.C. Designs Preview - Santa's Helper

Welcome to another day of C.C. Designs Rubber Stamps October previews.

I am featuring the latest addition to the Swiss Pixie line Santa's Helper. After coloring her up with Copic markers, I fussy cut her out. She was attached to the background panel with dimensional dots. The sentiment came from the also new AmyR Joyful Greetings. The paper came from an Echo Park pad from a couple of years ago, Season's Greetings. It still remains a favorite. I added a couple of eyelets to each end of the striped border piece and threaded the red twine through ending in a bow. I mangled the eyelets a bit; it has been a long time since I set one and apparently I have lost my touch! I cut the bell from gold metallic paper with the Bells Cutters released last year.



Products: C.C. Designs stamps and Cutters, Echo Park dp, May Arts twine, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-E41, E42, E44, E49; Clothing/Ornament-W00, E81, R22, R24, R29, G40, G82, G82, N3; Bell-Y21, Y26

This stamp along with the other October stamps and dies will be available for purchase at the C.C. Designs store Thursday, October 3 at 9am EDT.


My Sale Page.

3 comments:

  1. oh she looks so cute!!! perfect santa's lil helper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about this Echo Park line still being a favorite after all this time, it's a classic and looks fantastic with this adorable elf! Gorgeous coloring and kudos too for pulling out some of those eyelets and putting them to good use! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! Love the bell die cut!

    ReplyDelete