Wednesday, July 10, 2013

C.C. Designs Preview - Pinwheel Birgitta

It's review day on the C.C. Designs blog and I am joining other members of the design team in showing you more projects using the July release stamps and dies.

I am featuring Pinwheel Birgitta today. She was colored with Copic Markers as per usual and I combined her with an older My Mind's Eye paper pad. I stamped the sentiment from also new this month AmyR Sweet Summer Sentiments onto a piece cut with the C.C. Designs Stackables Cutters. Ribbon from my stash, a PTI button and Doodlebug Pearls provided the finishing touches.


Products: C.C. Designs stamps and Cutters, My Mind's Eye dp, Making Memories ribbon,  PTI button, Doodlebug pearls, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-N1, N3, N5, N7, N9; Clothing-W00, E81, R22, R24, R29, B91, B93, B95, B97; Pinwheel-W00, E81, YR30, YR31, Y21, Y17; Grass-YG91, YG93; Shadows-B0000, B000

Thank you so much for stopping by. Check out the C.C. Designs blog for more review projects.


My sale page.

2 comments:

  1. She's so sweet in her denim shorts! As usual, a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! She is SO cute! AMAZING coloring too!!!

    ReplyDelete