Thursday, June 6, 2013

Proverbs 16:9

I have a card today using the week one sketch for the Viva la Verve June challenges. I haven't been able to do the monthly challenges since February and I am hoping to keep up even though June is a very busy month for me. We'll see!

I stamped the Proverbs 16:9 verse with Memento Olive Grove ink and then the Curvy Cross Plain Jane onto a diecut cut with the matching Cross Die set. I added an oversized pearl to the center of the cross, keeping things simple for a more masculine look. All the paper is from the Authentique Loyal 6x6 pad.


Products: Verve stamps and die, Authentique dp, Bo Bunny pearl

A short and to the point post today! Thanks so much for stopping by!


My Sale Page.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Nancy, the layout and color scheme are understated yet still very striking... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, restrained, and creative! The large pearl grabs your attention and draws you into the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card would work for so many occasions. As always, love the layering.

    ReplyDelete