Sunday, June 2, 2013

Born to Golf. Forced to Work.

***This is my second post for today. Please scroll down for my Sweet November for All That Scraps preview.***

A quick post this afternoon to show you a masculine card today featuring Sparkle Creations Golfing Oliver. Did you now that All That Scraps is now carrying the Sparkle Creations line of stamps? After coloring with Copic Markers and paper piecing the sweater vest I fussy cut out the image and attached to the background panel. I followed this week's Deconstructed Sketch (DS103) for the layout leaving the bow portion off to keep the frou frou to a minimum. All the paper is from the Echo Park Happy Camper 6x6 pad.


Products: Sparkle Creations stamp, Echo park dp, PTI buttons, Spellbinders Nestabilities
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-N1, N3, N5, N7; Clothing-W00, E81, C00, C1, C5, C7, C9; Golf Club-C00, C1, C3, W00, E81

Got to run - so much to do! Thank you for stopping by.

My sale page.

2 comments:

  1. What a perfect guy card! Love the mix of coloring and piecing you did and those papers are fab... I'll have to go look at that collection now, LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete