Thursday, June 6, 2013

All That Scraps Preview - Paradise

The June All That Scraps release is now available for purchase. But I have one more stamp set to preview Paradise which is available in both clear and rubber. This is really a fun set and I really enjoyed putting my cards together. Odd that I really love the camping related type stamps because,  frankly, that does not translate over to real life. The whole concept of camping or rv-ing is a mystery to me. I much prefer roughing it at a Grand Hyatt in the spa or at the pool!

I first stamped the camper, the trailer hitch and gas tank. I then masked the camper and stamped the two trees. I cut the image out with Spellbinders Nestabilities and then colored with Copic markers. The sentiment is from the set also and I stamped it onto a piece cut with the Banner Day Cutters. I kept the embellishments simple for a masculine look. All the paper is from the W R Memory Keepers Happy Campers 6x6 pad.


Products: C.C. Designs stamps and Cutters, We R Memory Keepers dp, Basic Grey button, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Camper-W00, E81, BG10, BG11, BG34, YR30, YR31, YR23, YR24; Trees/Grass-YG0000, G20, YG91, YG93, YG95, E53, E57, E29; Shadows-BG70, B0000, B000

I couldn't resist making another card. This time I used the masking technique to create a scene including the RV, picket fence, mailbox, shrub and puppy and colored all with Copic markers. I stamped the tree separately and used dimensional dots to attach. The sentiment came from the same set and was stamped onto a label shape. All the paper came from the new Echo Park Happy Camper 6x6 pad.


Products: C.C. Designs stamps and Cutters, Echo Park dp, Doodlebug pearls, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Copic Markers
Copics: RV-W00, E81, BG70, BG0000, BG10, YR30, YR31, Y21, YR23, YR24, W1, W2, W5, W7; Mailbox-W00, E81, W00, W1, W2, E07, E19; Tree/Shrub-E35, E25, E29, G40, G82, G85; Puppy-W00, E81, E30, E31, E34; Grass-G40, G21, G24; Shadows/Sky-B0000, B000

This stamp along with all the other June stamps are available for purchase at All That Scraps now.


My Sale Page.




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Nancy! My favorite is the second one. The design and use of white really speak to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! Nice colors

    ReplyDelete