Thursday, February 7, 2013

C.C. Designs Preview - Masterpiece

Welcome to the last of the February previews for All That Scraps. Today we are welcoming a brand new designer Olga and Alexey.

Today's card features Masterpiece which I colored up with Copics and then cut out with Spellbinders Nestabilities. I combined this sweet image with papers from the Pebbles Family Ties 6x6 pad, selecting the more pastel colors with just a splash of the dark purple for contrast. A big bow and a couple of buttons were my only embellishments.

Have we made you ready for Easter yet? I have been ready for spring since right after Christmas. Mother Nature appears to have other ideas though!

Products: C.C. Designs stamp, Pebbles dp, MFT ribbon, PTI buttons, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-E31, E37, E39; Clothing-BG10, BG11, BG23, Y0000, Y11, Y21, W00, E81; Egg/Artis Palette-W00, E81, BV0000, BV01, BV23, BG10, BG11,Y0000, Y11, Y21; Grass-G20, G21, G43; Shadows-BG0000, BG70
 
This collection is be available for purchase at the All That Scraps store tonight, February 7 at 8:00 am CST. Be sure to check out the All That Scraps blog for even more previews. 



My sale page.

9 comments:

  1. AWWE this is sooooo Adorable!! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh great, so fresh card ! Oh this image is really nice !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, love the buttons and the ribbon. Pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Love your color choices and the card design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nancy, I really really love this card. I love how you have made her look like a painting. Your coloring is so great! I keep trying and working on it and some days I think I am improving and some days I think it looks like always. lol... Oh well, for me it is just the relaxation I get from the process. Anyway, I think your whole card is just stunning and I am so happy that you share with us all. Hugs, Lisa G

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable and I love the dp and colors you used with her.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, it has the perfect spring time feel! Gorgeous coloring as always Nancy!
    We have finally been getting some nice, sunny days and spring feels like it is on its way! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Nancy! The colors are so soft and pretty! I love the buttons, too! :D

    ReplyDelete