Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Proverbs Woman

 ***If you are looking for today's All That Scraps preview, please scroll down to the next post.***

Finally!, the rain has stopped and we are experiencing some sunshine once again. My own outlook was as gloomy as the weather the last few days.

I have a quick post to show you my card for the current Mojo Monday Sketch (MOJO257) challenge. I used Verve Proverbs 31:28 as the center piece, adding flowers cut with Verve Loopy Blooms dies. The paper is new from My Minds Eye A Mother's Love pad which is rather appropriate for the sentiment.


Products: Verve stamps and dies, My Mind's Eye dp, May Arts and American Crafts ribbon, PTI buttons, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Spellbinders Nestabilties

Happy Hump Day! Thanks for stopping by.


FYI, I have added several more items and changed some pricing on my sale page.

No comments:

Post a Comment