Monday, August 20, 2012

You are My Sunshine

Hi there. It's been several weeks since I had a chance to play with the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch (MFTWSC85) challenge so I wanted to be sure to get this one in before the deadline. I haven't stamped up this Claire Keay Enjoy Every Moment image in while. After coloring with Copics I cut out with Spellbinders Nestabilities. I combined it with the Pebbles Sunny Side paper, using one of the sentiments from the paper rather than stamping it. A butterfly, some bling, ribbon and rolled roses provided the finishing touches.




Products: My Favorite Things stamp and Die-namics, Pebbles dp, Kaisercraft jewels, PTI twill ribbon, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-E51, E53, E55; Clothing-BG0000, BG10, BG11, RV00, RV11, R83, Y21, Y35, Y38

I hope your week is off to a great start.



My sale page.


1 comment:

  1. You did a beautiful job with this sketch, Nancy! These papers are so happy and fun! :D

    ReplyDelete