Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hero

Today's card represents the last of the "any hero" cards at least for the shipment I mailed on Tuesday to Operation Write Home. While my 9 and 11 year old granddaughters were visiting us for a couple of weeks during the summer, I asked them to write me some "any hero" letters. The letters really put a smile on my face so I'm hoping they do the same for the recipients. I was one card short when I started the triage/packing process so I made this one using the sketch for Viva La Verve challenge for August 24 (VLVAug2012).  I used another stamp from the American Hero set. I promise this is not my only Verve stamp set although it probably seems like it as much as I've use it this month! As you can see, I did not use the obvious patriotic colors this time around as I really liked this take on the camouflage pattern.


Products: Verve stamp, Doodlebug dp and pearls, The Cat's Pajamas CutUps, PTI button, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Spellbinders Nestabilities

That's it for today. I hope to see you back here tomorrow.


FYI, I have also added several additional items and changed some pricing on my sale page

No comments:

Post a Comment