Friday, August 17, 2012

Because of the Brave

I'm back with another "any hero" card for Operation Write Home, using one of the new My Mind's Eye pads, Summer Splash. I am trying to cut down on my paper buying but resistance is futile when new MME is involved! After stamping the sentiment from the Verve American Hero set I cut and matted it with Lifestyle Crafts Nesting dies. I followed this week's Mojo Monday Sketch (MOJO254) for the layout.



Products: Verve stamp, My Mind's Eye dp, PTI button and Impression Plate, May Arts ribbon, Ki Memories jewel, Kaisercraft pearls, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Dies, Stampin' Up ink

I hope all is well with you. Thanks for stopping by. Have a great weekend!



My sale page (with some price reductions).

4 comments:

  1. Great card. Love this sketch and the sentiment you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous card! Love the papers and embellishes you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! The papers are wonderful and perfect for that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete