Saturday, July 14, 2012

Christmas in July 7 - Wishing You a Joyful Christmas

Today I have Christmas in July card number 7. I used an older My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club sketch (MFTWSC76) for the layout. I combined the MFT Inspired by Christmas image with the brand new Authentique Festive 6x6 pad. So glad this came out prior to Summer CHA because I was actually in need of some new Christmas 6x6 papers. Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of 12x12 Christmas paper - more than plenty as I could probably wallpaper this house with them!

For a change I did not color the image, simply stamping it onto one of the solid sheets from the pad and doing some wet embossing. The sentiment is from the Clearly Sentimental about Christmas set. I kept everything simple so not to overwhelm the image.


Christmas Card Tip of the day: Do not color your image for a change of pace and quicker card making.

Products: My Favorite Things stamps and Die-namics, Authentique dp, PTI buttons, Linen Thread, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinders Nestabilities.

Since it is the 14th I appear to be right on track with my goal of 15 Christmas cards by the end of the month.


My sale page (price reductions and new items).

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! What a fun layout. I should try this one to.
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Christmas card, Nancy! The embossing is beautiful and the buttons are a great accent! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you are knockin' out all these fab Christmas cards already... they are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete