Saturday, July 21, 2012

Christmas in July 10 - Fa La La La La

Good morning. I have another Christmas in July card this weekend.  I used a sketch from the My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club challenge (MFTWSC65) as I am trying to catch up on those for the year.  The image is My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Christmas Caroler - one I purchased last Christmas but only got to use once I think. She's definitely too cute to be tucked away. I paired her up with paper from last year's Echo Park's Holly Jolly Christmas pad which I will probably use up by the end of the month.



Christmas Card Tip of the day:  Use die cuts to reinforce your theme.

Products: My Favorite Things stamp, Echo Park dp, Kaisercraft pearls, PTI die, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-E30, E33, E35; Clothing-G40, G43, G46, E81, 0, E55, E57, E29; Shadows-G0000, G000




My sale page (with price reductions and new items).
 


4 comments:

  1. Nancy, this card is adorable! It might be my favorite of your Christmas ones so far this season. Very creative! I would never have thought to use that image with musical paper and notes. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute - I love the papers and your design!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CUTE!! Love this little Cutie and Her Darling boots! Wish I had some cozy ones like that, lol 8-) Sweet sheet music BG and the little die cut music notes are soo Perfect too! Just Darling! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my goals this summer is to catch up on some of the MFT sketches that I've missed. This weekend, I sat down and I ended up picking this exact sketch...great minds must think alike!! You did a beautiful job with this card, Nancy! She is colored up so beautifully! Wonderfully done! Hope that you had a terrific weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete