Friday, April 20, 2012

If Hugs were Seas {The Cat's Pajamas Sneaky Peek}


Welcome to another day of TCP Sneak Peeks! Today members of The Cat Pack are previewing the new Aye Aye Captain stamp set which features your favorite big eared bunny once again. 

This may be my very favorite bunny set. Love the little rowboat and his captain's hat. I combined some older Echo Park paper with the new Doodlebug Boy's Only patterned paper for a color filled card. I used The Cat's Pajamas Wave CutUp for the water and a piece of the Cloud Border to make double cloud on which I stamped the sentiment. The Inside Pinking CutUp provided a bit of contrast. I used some twine found in my husband's tool area in the basement of which I tied some type of knot I found on the internet. A few bright buttons provided the finishing touches.



Products: The Cat's Pajamas Stamp and CutUps, Doodlebug dp and buttons, Echo Park dp, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: Bunny-E50, E51, E53, E81, W00; Boat/Oars/Hat-B41, B32, B34, B39, YR0000, YR12, YR16, YG01, YG23, YG25, R22, R24, R27; Water-BG0000, BG10, BG11; Shadows-B0000, B000


And, don’t forget that Alma is giving away a set a day to someone that posts on the IN IT TO WIN IT thread on the TCP forum on SCS.


13 comments:

  1. so fun ...love the paper you used...and Captain Bunny is adorable in that colorful boat

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so much fun! Love the bright colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is always wonderful TCP eye candy to be had by visiting your blog! Love the bright mix of papers and the knot that you made! Just purrfect!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it! The papers are perfect, the boat and bunny are too cool and that knot is such a clever accent...I'm impressed at your knot tying ability! Fabulous card Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so adorable! I especially love your nautical knot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout, the awesome papers and the cute sailor knot! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is SO SO SO CUTE!!!! I have SO been excited for this sneak since the TCP banner went up!!!! EEEEK! AWESOME CARD NANCY!~!~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is wonderful and I love the knot. How creative!!! Really cute card!!!
    sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. The knot is such a perfect touch! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet and colorful! This just make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet! Love the bright, cheery colors and the knot accent.

    ReplyDelete
  12. SHUT UP!!! This is super cute, love the waves!

    ReplyDelete