Tuesday, April 24, 2012

C.C. Designs Review - All About Mom

***This is my second post for the day. Please scroll to the next post for The Cat's Pajamas Blog Hop project***



Today is review day on the All That Scraps blog and I am joining the rest of the All That Scraps design team members.  My cards feature the All About Mom sentiment set from C.C. Designs. What a great versatile set! I did five different cards using this group of stamps, most of which were donated to Operation Write Home.

My first card features one of the simpler sentiments in the set which was stamped onto a flag shape which I converted to a tag. The main panel contains just bits of stamping, actually the flowers from last month's Spring Has Sprung set and then lots of die work. I stamped the Watering Can Logo onto patterned paper and cut out using the new Watering Can Cutter. All of which surround the fence cut with the Spooky Fence Cutter.


Products: C.C. Designs stamps and Cutters, My Mind's Eye and Authentique dp, Rangers Liquid Pearls, The Cat's Pajamas CutUps, PTI ribbon, May Arts twine, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: R30, R32, R22, YG0000, YG93, YG95

My second card is a super simple one with the sentiment as the center piece of the card. I left lots of "white space" yet added three corner decorative pieces using several of the the C.C.Designs Cutters including the Squiggle dies and Lock and Key combined with a My Favorite Things Die-namics Rolled Rose. 


Products: C.C. Designs stamp and Cutters, SEI and My Mind's Eye dp, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Kaisercraft pearls

As always,thank you so much for stopping by. Check out the All That Scraps blog for more review projects. 

My sale page.

4 comments:

  1. Lots of fun layers and embellishments on both cards! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Nancy! I love the little pearls as centers in the die cut flowers, it's such a sweet scene you've created! The heart and key die cut is perfect with the sentiment on the second card, awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete