Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!!

As a start to the new year I thought I would do a retrospective of last year based on 12 of my favorite projects from last year. These are in no particular order but I don't think it is a coincidence that most of my favorites turned out to be from two of the companies I design for. Afterall, I would not be designing for them if I didn't love the products. I have all of them linked to their original post. So here goes:













I hope some of my favorites were some of your favorites as well. I want you to know how much I appreciate your support, friendship, emails and comments this past year. I realize there are a lot of blogs out there and it means a lot to me that you have taken time out of your day to read mine. So thank you and I hope 2012 is a great year for you all.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Nancy, wishing for all the best in 2012 for you and your family!
    It's so fun to remember back through the year with your cards, they are all totally fabulous...just like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bunch of faves Nancy. All your creations are so cool, it would be hard for me to pick!

    ReplyDelete