Monday, December 19, 2011

On the Tenth Day of Christmas.....

Good morning. It's day 10 of my 12 Days of Christmas series.

12 Days of Christmas: My step-granddaughters in North Carolina at age 8 and 10 are right on the cusp of no longer believing in Santa Claus. Twelve days of small packages arriving in the mail will {I hope} help keep Christmas a magical time for just a little longer. It's purely for fun and not really about the gifts. 

Today's gift is a box of Sugar Babies aka reindeer poop. If you remember I also included  snowman poop (tic tacs) earlier in the 12 Days series so I thought I would give equal time to another Christmas figure. I wanted to do something different this time so I wrapped up each candy box with leftover Christmas wrapping paper with cute reindeer images. Then I made a tag for each bag featering a Hero Arts Big Reindeer image that I stamped, sprinkled with gold embossing powder and then heat set. I allowed the legs and part of the nose to fall outside of the tag and added a red pom pom for the nose and a white one for the tail. After cutting out The Cat's Pajamas Snowflake Lace paper, I cut into two pieces and added to the edge of each tag. I tied the completed tag onto the package with some pretty ribbon and gold metallic thread. 

 

I'll see you back here tomorrow for Day 11!
 

1 comment:

  1. LOL! The Sugar Babies are perfect for this...I wouldn't have thought of them! Cute packaging as always, you are too creative Nancy...the girls must be loving this! (I am!)

    ReplyDelete