Monday, November 7, 2011

A Sunflower Kinda Day

Good morning. I hope you had a great weekend. Mine was ok considering Alabama lost a close ball game in overtime on Saturday night. My voice is still hoarse from screaming at my television! 

Today's card is a simple one that I actually made a couple of months ago but just never got posted on the blog. It features P.J. the bear from The Cat's Pajamas Bearing Flowers set. I wiped away the flower portion of the image before stamping onto Copics X-Press It blending cardstock.  After coloring P.J. with Copic Markers, I cut the image out and then made a dimensional sunflower using the TCP Rosette Sunflower CutUps, attached with pop dots to make it standout more. I used another CutUps, the Big Scallop for the bottom border. All the patterned paper is from the My Mind's Eye Sunshine pad.


Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp and CutUps, My Mind's Eye dp, button and twill ribbon, Copic Markers
Copics: W00, W1, W2, W5, Y21, Y23, Y26, YG91, YG93, YG95

As always, thank you for stopping by.


1 comment:

  1. This card is just what I need today! The sunshiney warmth brings a smile to my face on this chilly day here! Love how you made the sunflower and the papers are perfect...awesome card Nancy! :)

    ReplyDelete