Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Christmas Stamps {TCP Tuesday 185 - Sketch}

Good morning. Leigh is this week's TCP Tuesday (TCPTUES180) challenge hostess which as per usual is one of her fabulous sketches. I started out by using the The Cat's Pajamas Love Letters stamp set, then cut with the matching Stamp Trio CutUps to create a strip of blank stamps. I used some of the smaller images from A Beary Good Year and Deck the Hall for the stamps. I then stamped and colored the main panel using Deck the Hall set again plus stamped the sentiment directly onto the patterned paper and "cancelled" the top stamp with another small image from the Love Letters set. I finished it with the smallest rosette from the Easy Rosettes CutUps attached with a Doodlebug snowflake brad and two small strips of diagonal striped paper which have a Christmas looking airmail strip to them. Now how clear is that? Despite the fairly simple looking card, I managed to use three TCP stamp sets and two different CutUps! The patterned paper is all from the My Mind's Eye 12 Days of Christmas pad.



Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamps and CutUps, My Mind's Eye dp, Doodlebug brad, Strano Designs ribbon, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: YG01, YG23, YG25, R22, R24, R27, E40, E41, Y15, Y35, E50, E51, 0

All the details for this TCP Tuesday challenge can be found on Alma’s blog. As always, there is potential for fame (Pick of the Litter) and/or fortune (Pick of the Week). Have fun with the sketch! 



4 comments:

  1. So cute Nancy! I love the little peppermint sticks or whatever they are, running vertical! You totally rocked the postage stamp die as well- Such a festive Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is just amazing Nancy, awesome mix of stamps and dies! Love the postage stamps and the cancelled postmark on here and your coloring is gorgeous! I always think you are as amazing as one can get and then with every card you prove me wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wha...? Huh? All I know is this is just the cutest card EVAH!

    ReplyDelete