Wednesday, November 2, 2011

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge - Birthday

I have an All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge for you today which has a birthday theme. I went back to my first Sweet November love, the adorable fairies. As much as I love these pretty girls, I can't really remember using this stamp. I rediscovered her when I was sorting and organizing my stamps last week. It was fun to get "Buttercup Reedweb" inked and colored up with Copics. I cut her out and then attached her to a doily cut with My Favorite Things Die-namics where I also computer generated my sentiment. I've been in the doldrums lately so I wanted to use some really pretty and cheerful paper and the new October Afternoon Sidewalks fit the bill.


Products: Sweet November stamp, C.C. Cutters, My Favorite Things Die-namics, PTI die and buttons, Copic markers
Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11; Eyes-G0000, G00, G02; Hair-Y21, Y23, Y35; Clothing/Wings-G20, G40, G82, R22, R24, R27, G0000, BG11, G00 

I hope you can join us this week. Afterall, there is a great prize being offered. In order to be eligible to win, your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps shop whether it is any of the wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries. Then be sure to link up your creation with Inlinkz at the challenge blog by next Tuesday at 12pm est and only one entry per person please! 

Have fun with the challenge.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh! I love that Sidewalks paper! I can't wait for mine to arrive in the mail! Gorgeous card! I hope making it cheered you up!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, she is lovely! And the card is one that I'll bookmark for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww... Buttercup! It's been awhile since I've inked her up too and this card is making me regret that! Love the colors and papers that you used and the way you've colored her up is SO pretty! Wonderful, just wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. O! I do not have her and I wish I did!! She is wonderful! Love the card layout and the doily oval is so nice. Pretty colors and pretty papers. Glad you are feeling better! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete