Friday, October 28, 2011

Jingle Bells {TCP Tuesday 182 -Technique Challenge}

It's a TCP Tuesday project today (TCPTUES 182). Julie is our hostess this week with a technique challenge to use acetate.

I found several sheets of thin acetate in my stash presumably purchased to make window cards. I started out by coloring up this cutie patootie girl from the Jingle Bells set and then cut out. I cut the acetate with the big Snowflake CutUps and then used my finger to swipe Diamond Ranger Stickles to the snowflake to give it a bit of subtle glimmer although it is hard to see in the photo. The bells from the same set were stamped directly to my patterned paper as was the sentiment. I added some miniature bells that I picked up on a whim when shopping at one of the big box stores a couple of weeks ago. Do you think my noisy card will get some attention from the postal service? I generally followed the October Sketch For You to Try for the layout although I made it a square and reversed the panels.



Products: The Cat's Pajamas stamp, CutUps and seam binding, Authentique dp, Bo Bunny bling, Ranger Stickles, Copic Markers

Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-E33, E35, E37, E39, E57; Clothing-R24, R29, R59, G40, G82, G85, E40, E41, E50; Shoes-C3, C5, C7, C9

All the details for this TCP Tuesday 182 challenge can be found on Alma’s blog.


7 comments:

  1. OMG!!. It's a lovely card!. I love all the details you've used and the lovely combinations of colors. Everything is beautiful and lovely!. Great card to find inspirations!. Thanks a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is ADORABLE Nancy! LOVE that big acetate snowflake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cute, cute, cute! I love all the colors and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nancy`
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, love your jingle card.... great image, love the bell and great layout......

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very adorable!
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so cute sitting with her little bell, love the real bells on here! The papers are beautiful and I love your sentiment placement! Your cards are always perfectly put together and so inspiring to me, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I have the hardest time cutting detailed dies out of acetate. What is your secret?

    ReplyDelete