Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween ATC's

Good morning. I hope you are having a nice weekend. I'm sharing the last of my 2011 Halloween related projects today. I belong to an ATC (Artist Trading Card) group who trade on a monthly basis and the October theme was Halloween. I started out by stamping, coloring and cutting out the Sweet November Mumford image. I crisscrossed some bandaging gauze around the background panel two times and then adhered a couple of sets of googly eyes for some additional spookiness. All the patterned paper is from the My Mind's Eye Mischievous collection.


Products: Sweet November stamp, My Mind's Eye dp, Copic Markers

Copics: Skin-E0000, E000, E01, E11, R20; Gauze-W1, E50, C1    

I'll see you back here tomorrow with some brand new Sweet November previews.   


1 comment:

  1. The gauze and those googly eyes are so cute...I mean spooky and clever! I love the paper and Mumford looks right at home on it! Fun ATC cards, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete