Wednesday, September 14, 2011

All That Scraps Wednesday Theme - Fall

Good morning. The All That Scraps Wednesday challenge has been changed up a bit. The first post of the month is now the actual challenge which continues all month long so you have plenty of time to get your project completed. The rest of the month features a theme of the week just for your viewing pleasure or to help jump start an idea for your challenge project. This week's theme is "fall."  I don't know about you but autumn is one of my favorite seasons. I love the colors and the crispness in the air. It is the last blaze of glory before the doldrums of winter.

I printed the Sweet November Spindle Mossyrock digital image onto Copics X-Press It cardstock, colored with Copics and then cut out. I combined it with some older Ki Memories patterned paper and chipboard.


Products: Sweet November (digital) stamp, Ki Memories dp and chipboard, PTI buttons, Copic Markers

Copics: Skin-E000, E00, E11, R20; Hair-E33, E53, E55, E57; Clothes/Wings-BG70, BG72, BG75, YG91, YG93, YG95, W00, W1, W2, W5

Even though it is still very warm around here I definitely feel a hint of fall in the air. How about you?

1 comment: