Wednesday, August 24, 2011

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge - Color

Welcome to another All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge. Today's challenge is to use the colors blue, brown and moss green.

In going through my stamps I realized how much I love this Sweet November Meadow image yet for some reason I haven't used it in a while. The earthtone color challenge is perfect for him. I decided to do something a bit different for me in that I stamped the image onto kraft Bazzill Basics cardstock. I didn't seem to blend my colors very well. But hey, I'm going to blame it on the cardstock. The patterned paper is a combo of My Mind's Eye and some older Pink Paislee.


Products: Sweet November stamp, My Mind's Eye and Pink Paislee dp, PTI buttons and sentiment stamp, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers
Copics: E50, E53, E55, E57, E29, W00, W1

I hope you will join in on the challenge. There is a great prize being offered and in order to be eligible to win, your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps shop whether it is any of the wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries. Be sure to link up your project with Mr Linky by next Tuesday at 10PM EST and only one entry per person please.

Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I think Meadow looks terrific Nancy, and you certainly rocked the challenge! Awesome earth tones and Meadow looks quite at home with them! Love the scattering of buttons, too! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete