Wednesday, March 30, 2011

All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge - Tri-Fold Card

It is Wednesday (and hump day) so that means its time for another All That Scraps Wednesday Challenge. There is a fun prize being offered and in order to be eligible to win, your project must include a stamp that is sold in the All That Scraps shop whether it is any of the wonderful in house designs or from the various other stamp companies that ATS carries. Be sure to link up your project with Mr Linky by next Tuesday at 10PM EST and only one entry per person please! Today's challenge is a tri-fold pocket card. In case you are not familiar with this type of card, here is a tutorial.

I used a Little Yellow Bicycle scalloped diecut as my pocket base. After assembling the pocket I decorated the front with felt pieces and the sentiment. For the inside card I printed the C.C. Designs Watering Can digital image onto Copic X-Press It blending card and then colored with Copic markers. I kept the design very simple and "unlumpy" since it had to be inserted into the pocket.

Please excuse the blurry photos. As mentioned in an earlier post, I need to replace my camera. I'm in research mode now  and should have something soon. Here is is the pocket with the card inside:


And here is the inside card:


Products: C.C. Designs digital stamp and cutter, Little Yellow Bicycle and Echo Park dp, My Favorite Things Die-namics, Taylored Expressions die, Heather Bailey felt, PTI cs and sentiment, Doodlebug jewels, Twinery Twine, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers

Copics: Watering Can- C1, C3, C5; Greenery-G20, G21, G82; Flower petals/Heart-R81, R83, R85; Butterflies-R35, R37, R46, N3, N5, N7

Have fun with the challenge. Be sure to check back tomorrow for the first of the April Sweet November previews.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Nancy, love those felt accents and the papers are perfect! I always went around Mom's garden and picked flowers for her on Mother's Day so your image totally took me back and made me think of that! Awesome Mother's Day card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy this is such a pretty card. Love all the details! Any mother would love to receive this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful felt accents. This is a lovely card and will brighten someone's day.

    ReplyDelete