Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Search for the Perfect Tree

I'm not normally someone who likes purple of any hue but apparently I'm getting over that this year; especially when it's combined with lime green and aqua. Today's card is a simple one since I used a piece from the cut outs sheet from the Bo Bunny Winter Joy collection as my patterned paper.


Products: Lili of the Valley stamp, Bo Bunny dp and sticker; Kaisercraft jewels, American Crafts ribbon, Flower Soft, Ranger Stickles, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic markers

Copics: Bears-E50, E51, E53, E55; Scarves-BV00, BV01, BV11, BG10, BG11, BG13; Tree-YG11, YG23, YG25, E55, E57; Snow-B0000

I haven't forgotten my November house projects list; however, I think some of them will have to carry over into December. I just haven't got as much done as I would like. I have to admit that a lot of it had to do with my attitude and general overall funk. I am currently in the process of cleaning out the furniture holding much of my craft room supplies so I can give the set to my granddaughter Clara. I haven't got as much done as I would like but I do have the chest of drawers emptied. Two more pieces to go which are the lingerie and the bedside chest. Of course the whole room looks horrible because I haven't found a place to put everything I've cleaned out. There is plenty of room now in the closet but I really haven't decided on an organizational plan for it yet.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, fab colors and the image is so cute! I love when a paper collection has a cut out sheet, they're so nice for making cards!
    You've worked so hard on your house projects, you deserve to take a bit of a breather! :)

    ReplyDelete