Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Killer Beez Cuteness

Good morning. How cute is the My Favorite Things (Pure Innocence) Honey Bee stamp? It reminds me of my own little honey bee granddaughter Clara. I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Bazzill Simply Smooth cardstock and then colored with Copic MarkersI also stamped the pumpkin shaped holder portion of the image again and after cutting out, placed it over the original for a more dimensional effect. This meets the MFT Wednesday Stamp Club challenge which is "Let's Play Dress Up." The Ki Memories paper is older but still remains a favorite. The embellishments (My Mind's Eye brad and Making Memories felt ghost) were leftover from last year.  The little spooky eyeballs were created by threaded two white brads in a button and then I made the eyes with a Sharpie.


Products: My Favorite Things stamp, Ki Memories dp, May Arts and American Crafts ribbon, Making Memories felt ghost, PTI tag die and button, My Mind's Eye decorative brad, Kaisercraft jewels, Copic Markers

Copics: Skin-E0000, E00, R20; Hair-C7; Bee Costume-Y21, Y23, C5, C7, C9; Pumpkin Candy Container-YR12, YR14, YR16

Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. Super sweet card Nancy! I still love my Ki papers and these are perfect with with li'l Miss Bee, so cute! And how clever are your spooky eyeballs! Love them and this card, perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! What a bunch of fun embellishments on one card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is delightful Nancy! Your coloring is lovely! I love these papers too! Beautifully done! :D

    ReplyDelete