Thursday, September 9, 2010

Under the Sea 5

This is card number 5 and the last one in my Under the Sea series. I printed the C.C. Designs Sweet November Treasure Tempestwind digital stamp onto Bazzill Simply Smooth cardstock and then colored with Copic markers. She is mounted onto a Martha Stewart paper doily that I sprayed with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist to add a punch of "sea" color to the background paper. The small shells are from a My Favorite Things P.I. set.  I stamped them twice and then folded to make a crease clam shell style. I placed a pop dot underneath one side so it would appear to be an oyster opening up to show off its gleaming treasure. Afterall, this girl loves her jewelry and simply can't get enough of pearls. But she prefers to shop for her jewels in the sea rather than at Tiffany.


Products: C.C. Designs Sweet November digital stamp, My Favorite Things stamp (shells), Webster's Pages pp, Kaisercraft pearls, Martha Stewart paper doily, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, PTI button, Ranger Stickles, Copic Markers

Copics: Skin-E0000, E00, E02, R20; Hair-E53, E55, E57;  Tail-YG91, YG93, YG95; Top/Shells-R01, R02, R05

I hope you've enjoyed this series. Each of the images I used have a companion animal of which I did not includes in most instances.  The next set will feature their bestie!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. this entire series io so cute nancy!! i love the little details and the websters pages is a perfect accent. Your coloring and shading is superb!


    are these digi stamps? they don't smear with the copics? I have a smear problem so I never do it with copics...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this series! Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete