Friday, September 3, 2010

Under the Sea 3

Today's card is another Under the Sea theme.  I have several of these images but this is the only one that I actually have the rubber stamp, the rest of them are digital.  I actually prefer rubber but I liked all of these so much that it just wasn't monetarily possible for me to purchase all of them. 

I stamped the C.C. Designs Sweet November Pearl Tidepool image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Bazzill Simply Smooth cardstock and then colored with Copic Markers. I cut the image out and added pearls to her hair.  I did not have the coral and peach colored pearls that I wanted so I colored some white ones with Copic markers.  Just another reason for me to love Copics!  

Pearl is smiling because she loves to travel the seven seas, never staying in one place for very long.


Products: C.C. Designs Sweet November stamp, Webster's Pages pp, Kaisercraft and Basic Grey pearls, American Crafts ribbon, PTI button and cs

Copic Markers: Skin-E0000, E00,E02, R20; Hair-E50, E51, E33, Y26; Tail-BG11, BG13, BG15; Top and Shell-R01, R02, R05, Pearls-R02, R05, R22

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Your card designs are fabulous Nancy, and the papers perfect! I love these colors and Pearl looks as happy and busy as ever! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete