Saturday, August 21, 2010

Spider Webs

I have another Halloween card for you today. I followed Mercy's sketch for this week. Obviously, I went all in with the spider web theme!  For the record, paper spiders are the only kind I tolerate.  I pretty much freak out when I see one in real life! 


Products: Sweet November stamp, My Mind's Eye, Little Yellow Bicycle pp and spider sticker, May Arts ribbon, PTI buttons, Ki Memories jewel stars, Bazzill cs, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers

Copics: Skin-E0000, E00; Hair-BV00, BV01, BV11; Eyes-B41, B32; Web Dress-C00, C1, C3, C5; Wings-YG13, YG23, YG25

As always, thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Oooooh, so cool looking Nancy! I love all the spider webs (competely with you only wanting anything to do with paper spiders) and the colors you used to color her! Fabulous Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the colors you used on this one and her pretty little spiderweb dress! :)

    ReplyDelete