Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cat Girl

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays so I'm getting an early start on my cards.  I have quite the nice stash of Halloween products as I just can't seem to resist the fun patterns and colors.  This card features a digital image by Tiddly Inks. I printed the image onto Papertrey Ink cardstock with my Epson printer and then colored it with Copic Markers. The Ki Memories paper is an oldie but a goodie and is one of my all time favorite Halloween lines. I followed this week's Mojo Monday sketch for the basic design.


Products: Tiddly Inks digital stamp, Ki Memories pp, PTI and Bazzill Basics cs, Making Memories epoxy star, buttons, ribbon and chipboard greeting, Spellbinders Nestabilities, Copic Markers

Copics: Hair/Apron-YG01, YG13, YG25; Skirt/Boots-BV00,V12, V15; Catgirl Body-Y21, Y23, Y26; Cats-C1, C3, C5, YR12, YR16, YR14; Background shadow-C00  

And on a personal note, I just want to say Happy Birthday to my sweet granddaughter Clara who turned 2 years old yesterday.  She is the joy of my life!  As you can see, I'm pretty sure I can turn her into a crafter too!


We'll be going to her birthday party at the park this afternoon. I can't wait to see her!

1 comment:

  1. So cute to see Clara with your Cuttlebug. I was going to ask you what you used to die cut, but now I know, lol.

    ReplyDelete