Saturday, July 31, 2010

Last Call for Christmas in July

This is it for Christmas in July although certainly not the end of my Christmas card making endeavor for the year. I had no idea when I started this month that I would get so many cards done. I am literally half way finished with my cards for this year!  What a great start!  At the same time, I also used some products I've had for a while. Although to be honest, so far it doesn't look I've made much of a dent in my Christmas stash!

Today's card follows a sketch from The Sugar Bowl blog.  It was designer's choice on any of the previous sketches.  I stamped the Sugar Nellie Hug in a Mug image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Bazzill Simply Smooth cardstock.  I colored it with Copic markers and then cut it out. I primarily used My Mind's Eye Be Merry paper from two years ago but also used some pieces from some older Scenic Route (I miss that company).  

(click to enlarge)

Products: Sugar Nellie stamp, My Mind's Eye and Scenic Route pp, PTI cs and buttons, Kaisercraft pearls, Cuttlebug embossing folder, Copic Markers

Copics: Skin-E0000, E00, E02, R20; Hair-E55, E57, E29; Shoes-W1, W2, E44; Clothing/Scarf/Gloves-R81, R83, R85, BG10, BG11, BG23, YG91, YG93, YG95, C1

And here is a shot of all the Christmas in July cards (sorry for the dark photo):


(click to enlarge)

Have a great weekend! Nothing exciting going on here as I am still trying to rest my back. 

2 comments:

  1. Love these images, and the card is adorable Nancy! You make me feel so behind in my Christmas cards! ;)
    I miss Scenic Route too, luckily I do have quite a stash of their lines...I think that is a lucky perk for us coming into cardmaking from a scrapbooking background! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee! Look at all those cards! I haven't started with a single Christmas card :( Your SB card is beautiful and your coloring is just awesome! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge!

    ReplyDelete